MP Government Jobs 2022 : Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2022. For more details, you can visit the department’s site. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Bhopal, Desk Report. MP Government Jobs 2022: There is a golden opportunity for the youth of Madhya Pradesh to get a government job. Recruitment has been done for 1885 posts in different departments of the state, for which the process of application is going on, which will run till May. Interested candidates can take advantage of this by applying according to their qualifications. This includes the recruitment of NHM MP, Ayush Department, CEDMAP and MP Bhoj University. All the information related to these government recruitments is given below, interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting here. can do.
MP National Health Mission (NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION MADHYA PRADESH RECRUITMENT 2022) has recruited 82 posts, through which the posts of Educator, Audiologist, Speech Therapist etc. will be filled. NHM has recruited 82 posts in District Early Intervention Center centers set up in district hospitals. Applications will be accepted till its last date 11 May. For more information, candidates can visit the site.
MP NHM Recruitment 2022 ( MP Government Jobs 2022 )
Details of Posts
- 44 Posts of Early Contract Intervention cum Special Educator.
- 38 posts of contract audiologist.
Date of Application – The link of online application for recruitment to these posts will be open from April 11. Candidates will be able to apply by clicking on this link till May 11.
Age Limit-Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 40 years.
Pay Scale– Candidates will be given salary between 15 to 20 thousand.
Qualification – Different posts will have different qualifications.
The Entrepreneurship Development Center (SEDMAP) under the Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of Madhya Pradesh has invited applications for the 145 posts of Civil Engineer and Electrical Engineer. The process of its application has started and the last date is May 4. Keep in mind that this is a purely temporary appointment on contract basis. Post qualification work experience will be valid only after educational qualification. Only applications received by WWW.CEDMAPJOBS.COM will be valid. The service period of temporary posts will be binding on the applicants as per the contract with the concerned department.
CEDMAP Recruitment 2022
- Civil Engineer (130 Posts)
- Electrical Engineer (15 Posts)
- Civil Engineer – BE/B.Tech in Civil from recognized institute. , At least 3 years building work experience or Polytechnic Diploma in Civil. Minimum 5 years building work experience. Work experience in road construction, irrigation, dam construction etc. is not valid.
- Electrical Engineer – BE/B.Tech in Electrical from recognized Institute. And at least 3 years experience of internal and external electrical work of building construction OR Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical with at least 5 years experience of internal and external electrical work of building construction.
Selection Process – Selected candidates will be appointed in various stages on the basis of merit list as per requirement. Merit list for interview will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in BE/Diploma if candidates have desired experience as per advertisement. Qualified applicants will be invited for personal interview on the basis of their merit list whose marking metrics will be available on Available at www.cedmapjobs.com.
Salary– will be given above 25000. Visit the site for more information.
MP NHM ने शहरी हेल्थ एंड वेलनेस सेंटर के लिए 1222 पदों पर भर्ती निकाली है। संविदा स्टाफ नर्स के 611 और संविदा फार्मासिस्ट के 611 पदों के लिए एक मई से ऑनलाइन आवेदन की लिंक ओपन होगी। 30 मई तक उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकेंगे।
Total Posts– 1222
Vacancy Details – Contract Staff Nurse 611. 611 Posts of Contract Pharmacist.
Age limit– has been kept between 21 to 40 years. There will be a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Disabled and Women of all categories. Visit the site for more information.
- Contract Staff- Higher Secondary Examination Passed Higher Secondary 11th Class Passed 12th Class Passing in Higher Secondary Education System is mandatory. It is also mandatory to have GNM B.Sc Nursing post from recognized government-non-government college. It is also necessary to have a live registration with the Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
- Contract Pharmacist- 12th pass with 12th education pass in Biology, Chemistry and Physics is mandatory. It is mandatory to have a degree and diploma of Pharmacist from a recognized institution. It is also necessary to have a live registration of Pharmacist in Madhya Pradesh Pharmacy Council.
Pay Scale– For contractual staff nurse where monthly salary has been kept at ₹ 20000 per month. Salary for contract pharmacist has been fixed at ₹ 15000 per month.
Important information- In this recruitment, the Other Backward Classes will get the benefit of 27 percent reservation.
Out of the posts of contractual staff nurse and contractual pharmacist, 27 percent are reserved for OBCs.
27% for Unreserved, 10% for EWS, 20% for Scheduled Tribe (ST), 16% for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 6 percent for Persons with Disabilities
In Bhopal’s Barkatlah University, 51 posts have also been recruited, for which the last date of application is 5 May.
BU Recruitment 2022
- Barkatlah University (BU Recruitment 2022), located in Bhopal, the capital of Madhya Pradesh, has invited applications for the teaching and non-teaching posts. Under this, recruitment has been taken on 49 posts for 20 different subjects. Interested candidates can apply by visiting BU’s website. The last date for application is 5th May.
- 49 Teaching posts include 13 for Professor, 11 for Associate Professor and 25 for Assistant Professor. 4 posts of Professor and Associate Professor and 8 posts of Assistant Professor are reserved for women. According to the same advertisement, BU has also sought applications for 2 Non-Teaching posts, 1 Librarian and 1 Assistant Librarian, both these seats. are unreserved.
- In teaching posts, applications have been called for the maximum 5 management subjects. To apply for these posts, the candidate has to download the registration form available on the university’s website and download the same application form. The copy of the registration form will have to be sent to the university by May 5 through post along with the application form.
NHM MP Recruitment 2022
Total Posts -385
Details of Posts
- AYUSH CHO (Ayurveda) 276
- AYUSH CHO (Homeopathy) 39
- AYUSH CHO (Greek) 8
- Data Entry Operator 62
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2022. For more details, you can visit the department’s site. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Community Health Officer: Candidates should have BAMS degree. Must have completed internship as well.
Data Entry Operator: Computer Application / B.Tech in Computer Science OR BCA / B.Sc in IT. OR Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and then DCA/PGDCA. Preference will be given to the candidate working in AYUSH Department and CPCT pass.
- Submit the online/offline application/interview/skill test/direct recruitment and walk-in-interview along with the following documents as required.
- Candidates should maintain their valid mobile number and e-mail id.
- Attach photocopies of all certificates/details of marks.
- Submit experience certificate/experience details.
- Medical certificate attested by the competent authority.
- Permanent, caste, domicile, character certificate and other certificates.
- Disability certificate.
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Driving License and other proofs.
- Ex-Serviceman/Ex-Serviceman Documents.
- Bonus Points Related Documents.
- A self-attested set of above records will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of attendance and if the documents are found to be false at any time or in any manner, the appointment of the candidates will be invalid.
General Instructions –
- Only online applications from the candidate will be accepted.
- Registration, choice filling fee and examination fee in MP Online will be paid by the candidate himself.
- Visually Impaired and Hearing Impaired Disability will be admissible except with a maximum limit of 50% and hand handicap disability, the remaining types of Orthopedic Disability will be admissible subject to a maximum limit of 60%.
- Reservation for women and disabled candidates will be compartmentalized horizontally.
- Candidates having more than two children will be ineligible to apply.
How to Apply ?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online application on or before 30 April 2022.Candidates can check online application directly by clicking on below link.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future reference. To apply you have to go to MP Online.
- Whereas to get detailed information about these posts, one has to check the official website of the Directorate of AYUSH, Madhya Pradesh. Its address is – www.ayush.mp.gov.in